Are you going to answer my questions free. My question is my…

Customer Question
Are you going to...

Are you going to answer my questions free

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

My question is my house was flooded the insurance flaged it totaled and payed me max policy. what am I supposed to do with th house this has been since the hurricane several months ago. and tell me how much for the answer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Texas

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/24/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance to your insurance law question.

Your question isn't entirely clear, do you wish to make an additional claim against the insurance company ?

Are you the title owner to the property and do you wish to sell , renovate or replan on the property ?

Looking forward to being of assistance.

Attorney Bill

Tina, Lawyer