I already won the 4 civil rights cases. But after my Writs…

Customer Question
I already won the 4...
I already won the 4 civil rights cases. But after my Writs of Executions were accepted of my services payments an Essex County Assignment Judge Sally Ann Floria went to go against it by opening a State case against me in the same identical allegations that I cheated the Superior Courts, upon which, an Essex Remand Court Judge Anthony J. Frasca discovered all my cases completely on records thus the first State case filed by Belleville detected was dismissed. Now my question can I file for a disciplinary action against Judge Floria because of violating the Federal Law the Hatch Act? She uses her judicial power to buy influences to the Superior Court workers. You see State Plaintiff Floria influenced the Hudson Assignment Judge Peter Bariso to bring me back to Defense Trial on the same subject case. Can I bring Judge Floria as a Citizen and not as a judge to face Justice in a court setting? Thank you for your response to this dilemma!
S
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
11/23/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

"A judge will not be deprived of immunity because the action he took was in error, was done maliciously, or was in excess of his authority; rather, he will be subject to liability only when he has acted in the `clear absence of all jurisdiction.'" [emphasis added] Stump v. Sparkman, 435 U.S. 349, 356-57, 98 S.Ct. 1099, 55 L.Ed.2d 331 (1978) (citation omitted).

So, the question here is whether or not the judge was "on the bench" when using judicial influence to reopen the case. If yes, the judge is immune. Conversely, if the the judge were to call the District Attorney from home or from chambers, while no case is pending, and advocate that a case should be opened against you, then you may have a case.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer