I WISH TO FILE A GRIEVANC LAWSUIT FOR MISTREATMENTAND

Customer Question
I WISH TO FILE...

I WISH TO FILE A GRIEVANC LAWSUIT FOR MISTREATMENTAND PSYCOLOGICAL DAMAGES AGAINST BOTH BANNER HOSPITALS, TUCSON, AZ...HORRIFIC MISTREATMENT AND DEATH THREAT,,,,UNSAFE....BRING LAWSUIT

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

ARIZONA - TUCSON AZ I RESIDE IN SAHUARITA, AZ - 20 MILES SOUTH OF TUCSON...AM 88 YEAR OLD GENT WITH TWO SERIOUS DISABILITIES...THREATED WITH SEVERE AND NASTY CONSEQUENCES...PWEHAPS DEATH EVEN - ENTIRE VISIS TO BOTH BANNERS IN TUCSON - HORRIFIC....KICKED OF IONE B HOSPITAL....TREATMENT REFUED IN 2ND BANNER - HANDICAPPED TOSSED OUTSIDE HANDICAPPED BANNER REFUSE TO GIBE ME ANY ASSISTANCE WHATSO EVER...DO YOU WANT MY PHONE ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO. I HAVE NOT YET DONE THIS....HOWEVER SINCE WAITING SOME TIME NOW AND THOUGHT THIS VERY SERIOUS MATTER,,,I HAVE NOW DECIDED TO PROTECT ME AND THE ENTIRE PUBLI, ESPECIALLY SRNIOR CITIZENS HERE IN SOUTHERN ARIZONA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO, I AM TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST 11/30...GOING TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AM TO VISIT AN ATTORNEY AND AN INVESTMENT BANKER 12/5 UNTIL THEN....MOUTH IS SEALED...ALL OF THIS (2017 IS ASSUREDLY UNBELIVEABLE...I AM AN 88 YEAR OLD GENT 2 SERIOUS DISSABILITIES...2 MA'S DOCTORIAL WORK...BOOM...TRULY DO NBEED LEGAL ASSISTANCE!! THANKS!!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/23/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am sorry this happened. I will do the following: 1. suggest options for pursuing a case 2. preparation tactics 3. way to find a local lawyer if you still wish to involve one but can save on fees by following steps 1 and 2You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.