I'm looking for a case number for a probate in Stanislaus…

Customer Question
I'm looking for a...

I'm looking for a case number ***** a probate in Stanislaus Co. with hi daughter. Nancy Montano a.k.a. Happy Nancy Montano-Jonoubeh. The county clerk is unable to locate it. We are in Oakland.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She was informed that by missing some hearing
..no inheritence (3.5M range)...sibs dirty tricking her she asserts. Lots of chaff online.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My name?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/23/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear of your family's loss.

If a case is probated that means the person died with a will or without a will (intestate).

There are a few cases where no probate is required;

1. trust-the person has a trust; nothing is filed with the court. the trustee disburses the property per the terms of the trust. all heirs are to be notified of the process. If there is a dispute a party can file a trust litigation case in probate court.

2. small estate -if the person has less than $150,000 a small estate affidavit is used in lieu of probate -

https://saclaw.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/form-affidavit-for-collection-of-personal-property.pdf

3. the person holds property naming a beneficiary so it passes by operation of law- ie. a bank account with a pay on death account, a life insurance policy with a beneficiary named

An attorney can be hired to check public records to see how property was held and if the inheritance was properly distributed.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.