Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My package was hold with fedex for 3weeks now. Nothing else

My package was hold with...
My package was hold with fedex for 3weeks now
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: OK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else
11/23/2017
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance and support.

There a re a number of reasons why your order can be placed on hold or withheld; including excise duties, and goods that are in violation of protected copyright, trademark and patents and/or criminal statutes .

What reasons have you been given ?

Thank you

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'm sending a package to my customer in Malaysia and my customer send me a shipping lable and fedex told me that the paper work is not complete and i ask them to return my package back to me and till now my package was not return back to me

As far as the terms and conditions of fedex your package should be returned when the were unable to deliver the package. So if the package is held up in Malaysia it could be held up by customs in Malaysia.

Usually they do hold goods for 2 weeks after a failed delivery so it may be just still caught up in the warehouse.

You should contact them for a definite response.

I have opened up your phone call request to another online expert just now.

Please follow up with me if you need any more assistance or information.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS before your exit today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
My package is still here in the state ..

Why cant you resend the package if you have it back or what other difficulty do you have in this case ?

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
The package is still with fedex
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I want my package back

They have an obligation to return it to you or a sending center where you can pick it up.

You complete rights are within the terms and conditions that you signed.

If you continue to have problems you can file a consumer complaint.

This can be done through the attorney general's office:

https://www.oag.ok.gov/oagweb.nsf/ccomp.html

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer