I have been married 2 years almost. Together almost 4 in…

Customer Question
I have been married 2...
I have been married 2 years almost. Together almost 4 in these 2 years my wife has had accusations against her of adultrey and now I have my own suspicions after being asked to leave our home with my 2 kids from a previous marriage. This new guy, a previous best friend and best man of wedding has mentioned a special date of July 1st 2017 and we expierenced our first argument over him July 3rd He stepped in to our home when ever I wasn’t around and basically tried filling my shoes. Now my wife has spent daily time 3past weeks with him since asking me to leave. To give space and he’s slept there numerous nights to my knowledge
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you?

What is my first step here. I’m on the outside looking in. Almost 3 weeks apart and I’ve tried to reconsider. In pa I’ve read just the option for adultre is grounds for fault divorce
He’s been in my home, in my bed “sleeping “ while she texts me at all hours of the night but simply wants to be friends...... we’ve got million dollars in investment and two operations farms and 400 acres land collectively. I’d like to not loose any but I love her and can’t keep putting my heart on the stick just to get burned

In PA you can file for divorce on the basis of "fault" but you can also seek a "no fault" divorce. Spouses can request a divorce on the grounds of “irretrievable breakdown” which is what PA refers to as a no fault divorce.

You don't have to sit around and wait to see what she does. If you want to file for divorce you can. Maybe that would force her to wake up and see that she's playing with a lot of people's feelings. I can't tell you what to do but it sounds like an awful situation to be in!

It’s absolutely horrible. All our assets together would be a nightmare to divide. But would I be more advanced proving her at fault of conduct of adoultrey?

In general, most divorces end up being no fault divorces - even if there *is* an actual fault. Simply b/c with a no fault nobody has to PROVE anything to get a divorce.

I’d be more thrilled to see her drop everything and come back to see the big picture. She says to others she can’t stop loving me.... ever. We’ve been through so much in 4 years. I don’t want it to get nasty but tired of being trampled o
I have names and dates and possibly people to testify all but pictorial proof

And, at the end of the day it has virtually zero impact on anything in the divorce - and most cases do not go to trial. I would say at least 95% of cases settle.

So you don't need names or dates or testimony to get a divorce.

By filing under fault grounds you actually make it more time consuming to try to get a divorce. That's why "no fault" exists.

I’ve been divorced 1x before that was simle. I’m concerned how to show her at fault in Pa for adoultrey

So you want to file for divorce under a fault ground even though you can get a divorce without proving adultery?

To protect more of my self and the assets I’ve worked for. I’ll self employed dairy farmer and her a basic house wife with some natural gas royalties from her property..... she has approx 1million dollar stock investment fund but its held as collateral for a 600,000 mortgage I pay 5,000/mo on
It’s not the divorce I’m concerned with is proving the adoultrey band what vale that may hold if she does not care to stop and look at the entire picture to resolve our issues

Im sorry - what does this say: I’m concerned with is proving the adoultrey band (??) what vale (??) that may hold