What are the requirement ID. No I just want to know what are…

Customer Question
What are the requirement...

What are the requirement ID

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I just want to know what are the requirements for allowing a foreiner

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Foreign passenger requirement ID in national flights

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you referring to what type of ID a US citizen needs when travelling on an international flight?