Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

We are trying to sell two of our business properties and

want to make them contingent...
We are trying to sell two of our business properties and want to make them contingent on one of the properties selling before the other. These are under to separate LLC.
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: Wyoming
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that we can think of right now
11/23/2017
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Is there a way to sell both properties from different LLc's together as a package deal?
The contract would have both LLCs as signatories and contain the contingencies. Legal counsel and an escrow agent can help make sure proceeds smoothly. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
thank you for your help
Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page. Happy holidays!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney