I run Recovery Residencies for drug addicts an alcoholics.

Customer Question
I run Recovery Residencies...

I run Recovery Residencies for drug addicts an alcoholics. One of my residents stole 50,000 in checks and money. I had two checking accounts with SunTrudt Sank.one personal and one business. SunYrust will not pay me back. What can I do? They have lied to me, won't answer my calls or call me back. They have told me that woul pay me back $6,000 instead of the $60,00

Lawyer's Assistant: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

SunTrust claims that i I don't do anything for 6 months they don't have to pqy me back. I contacted the fraud dept. and elder abuse. who said I didn't qualify. I am 73 years old and ill with diabetes, and blood sugar level of 450. I have severe back problems for 27 years. I was having these health problems for the month Kimberly Gilstrap stole my ckeck and forged my name or had ne sign checks. She was not qn employee. I hadnot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/22/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Did you report this matter to the police? Do you know the identity of the person who stole your money?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.