Can I travel with my wheelchair. Michigan to Tennessee. How…

Customer Question
Can I travel with...

Can I travel with my wheelchair

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan to Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How about my metal cane

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/22/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Yes, you should be able to travel with it and use it up till you board the plane. The chair may need to be left at the end of the run way, once you board and when you get off, they will bring it up as well. The cane would not be an issue either.