Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have existing, legally-prepared documents as follows:

Customer Question

JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California...Durable Power of Attorney , Power of Attorney for Health Care and Last Will and Testament (prepared by Legal Zoom)
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Need To "tweet " to make reflnements in listed beneficiaries?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else to provide at this time. Thanks
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?