I am looking for help with obtaining social security

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for help with obtaining social security benefits in las vegas, Nevada. Are there attorneys that speialize in that type of case in Las Vegas, NV?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I tried to apply for help directly6 years ago when I becvame disabled, but SS said that I did not meert their criteria.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Las Vegas, NevadaNeva

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I missed paying inro the system for 1 year back in 2002, when I had my own business so I do not have 45 cosecutive quarers of paying into SS.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
11/23/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Could you explain a little more?

Are you now trying to apply Social Security Disability benefits or Social Security Retirement benefits?

How old are you?

Are you still working?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer