I have been charge with harassment - subject other to

Customer Question
physical contact. I would like...
I have been charge with harassment - subject other to physical contact. I would like to counter sue them for harassment, emotional distress, for all court, and legal fees. Filing a false police report. I would also like to file a PFA against them, or restraining order against them.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed. It might be easier to talk out your situation by phone if you're available to do that.

it is in the attachment, I would like to do it pro se

Do you want to have a conversation to discuss? It sounds like you have a lot of questions...

First is this a civil case?