My granddaughter has been living with my daughter &

Customer Question
Second opinion] My granddaughter...

Second opinion] My granddaughter has been living with my daughter & son-in-law since her son was born four years ago. My daughter has had the responsibility of getting him up,taking him to school,picking him up after work,getting his dinner and bathing him for bed.. The daughter supposedly has a job working from home, but a lot of time does not get up until about eleven o'clock. She has a tendancy to keep the family in turmoil. Now all of a sudden she thinks she should tke her son back to Africa to meet his father. My daughter is devastated. What if he never returns?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

We live in Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The mother has a few personality problems and has a way of keeping things stirred up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. I'm sorry, I'm not following who "she" is in most of your sentences. Can you restate?

The she is my granddaughter.

What is your question? What can I answer for you?