I had a stroke almost a year I have cog. Tn I had my

I had a stroke...

I had a stroke almost a year I have cog

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tn I had my daughter in law who is an Atty in New your wrote a letter of intent to get xtra days. I’m still off work and going to speech therapy twice a week and problem with my right foot and cognitive issues I was going to my pcp two times a week for 3-4 weeks my right side was numb I told doctor he did not do exam told me not to drive and be carful driving home when I told him. There is more but to long to type lawyer said I need doctor to look at my medical records not in Tn

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just the letter of intent daughter in law served the doctor my time is almost up I’m just asking for help I was working and takin care of myself

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He would have to ask me I loose my thoughts but there is still a lot to tell I had to ask for an MRI

11/22/2017
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear thiss.

Please clarify, is your claim based on medical malpractice that occurred in Tennessee?

In which town did this happen?

Have you had a neuropsychological evaluation yet?

It would better for me to talk on the phone typing is a little difficult and so to say can’t tell all I need to so much more

I'm sorry but I don't make phone calls. The site will offer you a phone call and another expert will call.

Having a hard time finding a lawyer in memphis
I’m in Memphis tn and live alone my family live in New York I’m trying to do this on my own the lawyer I found is having a hard time finding a doctor to view my medical records that I have in a Dropbox file I can send a doctor but I also have them on paper and my time frame is almost up been to a lot of Atty they know the doctor and are afraid of him his office
I just need a lawyer to help me fight I was a person who worked everyday taking care of myself but I did not get proper treatment I just someone to help I would still be working if this hadn’t happened I’m asking for someone to Please help
Me
now looking for new lawyer

Your attorney can look for expert witnesses at

https://www.tasanet.com

or

https://www.theexpertinstitute.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=logo&utm_campaign=11.14.17-mini-2

You can get a free consultation from some of the Tennessee medical malpractice attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
This service is Great! They were able to refer me to an expert for service I was seeking I in turn passed it on to the appropriate person to follow up on

Thank you for the great rating, and thank you very much for the bonus!