List the controlled substance classifications for the state…

Customer Question
Please list the controlled...

Please list the controlled substance classifications for the state of Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Does a power of attorney have to be notarized to be ending?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

Florida

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/22/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. Please see below:

1. Schedule I drugs (ex: heroine) are those that have a high potential for abuse and no accepted medical use.
  2. Schedule II drugs (ex: morphine) have a high potential for abuse, but also an accepted medical use with severe restrictions, and their abuse has the potential for severe psychic and physical dependence.
  3. Schedule III drugs (ex: anabolic steroids) have a potential for abuse less than Schedule I or II drugs, have an accepted medical use, and their abuse may lead to low or moderate physical dependence and high psychological dependence.
  4. Schedule IV drugs (ex: diazepam) have a lower potential for abuse than Schedule III drugs, have an acceptable medical use, and their abuse may lead to limited psychological and physical dependence in relation to Schedule III drugs.
  5. Schedule V drugs have the lowest potential for abuse relative to Schedule IV, have a currently accepted medical use, and have a limited risk of physical or psychological dependence relative to Schedule IV. Schedule V drugs include medicines that contain very small amounts of specified narcotic drugs.

"I STRIVE FOR FIVE!" My goal is to answer your question to your satisfaction. Please rate with five stars (★★★★★) and click SEND. It does not cost anything extra to rate. You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars. Rating my answer the bottom two stars or failing to submit the rating reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason, or, have follow up questions, please simply reply with SEND before or after rating and let's continue to chat until you are satisfied. This is what I am here for.

In the State of Florida what is the responsibilities of a Life Estate award for a home beneficiary?

How is this related to the drugs, exactly?

No relation........I asked the first question for an acquaintance and the second and third for myself.

I see. Well just for future reference - the follow ups are meant to be related to the original question. But it's okay, the expert has some discretion.

Please clarify the situation re: life estate/home beneficiary.

I would receive answers via expert response via this method rather than phone call

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Please clarify the situation re: life estate/home beneficiary. Thanks!

Im not sure precisely. My husbands will only specified that I could live in our home for as long as I live or as long as I choose and when (or if) I decide to move, the home will be surrendered to three of his children to whom he has assigned as co-owners
Im not familiar with "apps)

Okay. Well if you have a life estate, you have the right to live on the property for your lifetime. Period. However, it sounds like your life estate has a caveat, in that if you relocate, you give up your life estate. It depends on the deed.

The life estate holder (i.e. someone in your situation) assumes financial responsibility for the property, including all mortgage payments, and reasonable maintenance and repairs, unless the deed that gives you the life estate says someone else is responsible.

Kind Reminder: Please, use SEND button to keep chatting, or please rate positively and click SEND to submit your rating once satisfied. You may always ask follow ups at no charge before or after rating. "I STRIVE FOR FIVE!"