I want a second opinion about a traffic accident.

Customer Question
I want a second...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

California. and No

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

I see that you requested a phone call. I'm available and happy to speak with you about your case, just follow the link above so we can be connected.

Tina, Lawyer