I got food poisoning from a local restaurant I was deathly…

Customer Question
I got food...

I got food poisoning from a local restaurant I was deathly ill for days and it took weeks and weeks for me to become normal again! I don't want this to ever happen to anyone ever! I would like not only to be compensated for the terrible event but also for the restaurant to be way more food concenscious and more aware so this doesn't happen ever again

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i have one more situation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

I am sorry to hear of the problem.

What is your specific legal question?

would you be capable of following up on this and taking the necessary steps for my compensation and so this doesn't occur in the future to any other custumers
?
no just type

Are you asking if I can represent you?

what do you think
just answer
I'm gonna sue this so called racket your a part of if you don't answer or allow me to receive what you guys offered
loren whats your last name

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active, or rate this question yet as it would then discourage others from answering. Should a professional pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying a response from someone else.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.

Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

New Expert here.

I am sorry to hear this.

In which town did this happen?

Did you require medical attention?