Looking for Volunteer advocate/lawyer,in Lower east side…

Customer Question
looking for Volunteer advocate/lawyer,in Lower...
looking for Volunteer advocate/lawyer,in Lower east side Milwaukee!
Someone who’s experience with those cases:Incubation,,asylum,divorce,domestic violence,housing,also I’m looking to meet this person on weekend only,THIS WEEKEND,thanks..
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
An attorney can be located through the following link:http://www.wisbar.org/forpublic/ineedalawyer/pages/lris.aspxWe are not permitted to provide specific referrals but the state bar association does offer a referral service.If the individual needing assistance is a senior most counties offer senior legal clinics with the services offered varying by location.Most pro bono services occur on weekdays or evenings. I could not locate any weekend services.
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information