What is the legal age for someone to purchase a cigarette…

Customer Question
What is the legal...

What is the legal age for someone to purchase a cigarette lighter?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wisconsin, Fond du Lac County

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This question came up where I work which is a convenient store and we don't want to get a fine for selling one to a minor is it is illegal.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

I thought this was a free trial. Please cancel my charge. Thank You
I pay taxes and this is a state question. Cancel my charge. I'll find my answer somewhere else. You have not told me anything.