If Oklahoma City DHS falsify a case of child abuse and there…

Customer Question
If Oklahoma City DHS...

If Oklahoma City DHS falsify a case of child abuse and there is a paper trail strongly pointing this out but parental rights have been terminated and State appeal has been denied and federal appeal can not be paid for what is the next step a parent can take?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Various lawyers.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, We had two different lawyers represent the case but both did not know what to do so they did not continue. Other lawyers looked into the case and simply did not know what to do next. Medical records show the child suffered stroke. A blood clot is explained in a vein in the brain. No charges were ever discussed. Only family court involvement this entire time.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. That is, I understand that the state court has terminated rights and that the appeal was denied and that you can not afford to go back to court.

But I do not understand what you mean by "next step"

Are you asking if there is some other avenue to pursue this (other than through the court)?

Tina, Lawyer