I have a ticket from 2005 for 250.00 i have been in an out…

Customer Question
I have a ticket...

I have a ticket from 2005 for 250.00 i have been in an out of prison now they send me a 971.00 bill which i had no idea of this ticket how they r threating to take away my licence

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illnios

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that i know of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They sent the ticket to collect agent they mark the ticket up over 200 percent

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if the state can refuse to issue you a license if you do not pay this money?

how can i get reduce price it suppose to b 30 percent to it. a200percent increase

Wait...what do you mean

it suppose to b 30 percent to it.

what does that mean?

I will give a call in approx 20 mins