Is there any fee for your services. I live in Tx, but own…

Customer Question
Is there any fee...

Is there any fee for your services

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Tx, but own property in Niagara Falls. i used a property manager who did not forward rent she received to my custodial account. what are my options? Bobby***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, i do not know what to do!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do not think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

There is a fee...folks like myself expect that customers like you would be willing to pay for the information. Are you willing to pay for the information you receive?