My grandson was put into The "University Behavoril Center at…

Customer Question
My grandson was put...

My grandson was put into The "University Behavoril Center at UCF on Wed released yesterday he is 19 he left with an "Undetermined Diagnosis" id that a legal diagnosis?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 5 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean is that a legal diagnosis?

Tina, Lawyer