I need an attorney to collect my earnest money fromm. 133…

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney to collect my earnest money fromm

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

133 Diamond Point Drive, Maumelle

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

A contract was signed and did not get earnest money,sale fell through. Broker did not collect the money when signed. Thanks are trying to blow me off now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Keller Williams is realtor and Carl Freeman is the broker.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I sincerely ***** ***** we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site as it is forbidden by state law. We are merely allowed to answer specific questions customers may have and provide them information about how to proceed in their situations.

If you need representation, please use the same site used by other attorneys to get local legal representation: http://www.hg.org

You have not answered my question! What was the 5$ for?

I did not charge you anything, I am not even an employee of the site, the experts are users of the site like you are. You said you need an attorney to represent you and I told you we cannot represent you, so if the site took money from you, please contact customer service and they will refund it to you.

Tina, Lawyer