What is the statute of limitations in California for filing…

What is the statute of...
What is the statute of limitations in California for filing suit against a physician for breech of contract? Additionally, if the person is also suing the doctor for malpractice, would the person also be able to sue for breech of contract separately or would it fall under the auspices of the medical malpractice suit? If it does fall under the auspices of the medical malpractice suit, would it strengthen the medical malpractice suit? Sorry to be so wordy, but this is important to me. Thank you very much for your assistance in these matters.
11/21/2017
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes you can sue for both, breach of contract is four years.

Section 337 of California's Code of Civil Procedure establishes a four-year statute of limitations for most written contracts. It requires a plaintiff to file a lawsuit within four years of the alleged breach, or similar event, of a written contract.

California Contract Law Statute of Limitations | Chron.com

Its one year for medical malpractice

California's statute of limitations for medical malpractice lawsuits can be found at California Code of Civil Procedure section 340.5, which states that this kind of case must be brought “within one year after the plaintiff discovers, or through the use of reasonable diligence should have discovered, the injury,” or ...

What is the statute of limitations for a medical malpractice lawsuit in ...

You can sue here for one or both.I appreciate the chance to help you today.

Happy Thanksgiving.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Thank you Ray. Please take your time. You have helped me greatly in the past. I just wanted you to know how appreciative I am. Mike.

Mike the best to to you the stars are at top of page, thanks for rating.

Ray, Lawyer
I hope that you are doing well and have a great Thanksgiving too.

Bye talk to you again soon clearing my screen.