I need help filing an out if time petition fir the fifth…

Customer Question
I need help filing...

I need help filing an out if time petition fir the fifth circuit if appeals

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed and was told it had to be done correctly also with a conference and certificate if service

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need the this done i have only six days left to make correction. I have my case number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please understand we can answer specific questions you might have for us, but we cannot fill out any pleadings for court. IF you have specific questions, I am more than willing to answer them for you.