Ms. Jones, I am writing as a follow-up regarding the

Customer Question
Good Morning Ms. Jones, I...

Good Morning Ms. Jones, I am writing as a follow-up regarding the situation which you previously addressed concerning the boat and trailer incident resulting from Hurricane Irma. I am attaching a letter that I sent to both of the principals of Palm Bay Associates South, LLC. I would appreciate your opinion as to the legal ramifications we might pursue relevant to the issue. Please know that all of your help is greatly appreciated, Thank You. Kindly, Gayle C*****l*

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal

Attached is the letter of which I spoke in my recent correspondence with you. Thank You, ***** ***** C*****l* Should the file not come through to you via this venue, would it be appropriate to send it to you at your email address?

11/21/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago
Nisha Jones

Hello again!

I've been unable to open the file which you've sent. Unfortunately the additional problem I have here is that this site is meant for general informational purposes only, not for specific legal counsel. You may want to consider retainiing a local attorney near you if something develops out of this incident from Hurricane Irma.

I can 'opt out' of your question, and perhaps there might be another attorney on the site willing and able to help with this. Best of luck to you!

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. It will be my pleasure to assist you. The Attorney you were working with opted out. The site provides a document review service for an additional fee. I will be happy to review the letter for you and provide general information that, hopefully, gets you headed in the right direction.

Thank You for your response. I am new to this site, so not familiar with your fee structure. Could you advise me regarding that.
Thank you so much!

You are most welcome.

I reviewed your prior question and the letter you attached. The damages that occurred during the hurricane are considered "Acts of God" and would be covered by the storage facilities insurance, unless there was an agreement that provided otherwise, or by the boat owner's insurance. Can you tell me what transpired after your initial question and today?

I believe you are asking me if you have an action for invasion of privacy/personal injury. This is the law: http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/invasion-of-privacy.html

Are you online with me?

Hello, yes, however in the car, so will respond more fully once home.
Thank You!

Please let me know how I can assist.

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney