They conplained me because I unintentionally hit a dental…

Customer Question
They conplained me because...

They conplained me because I unintentionally hit a dental assistant during my child's tooth filling who was hurting crying a lot and is being mishandled

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Vacavillr

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Vacville, California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I was invited and went to the police station. The police officer ask questions to what happened and what I did this afternoon.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.
There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.
What is your specific legal question?
Was the assistant injured?