What is the verbiage for a demand letter on internet

Customer Question
purchases of $14,000 already paid...
What is the verbiage for a demand letter on internet purchases of $14,000 already paid through money gram, western union and gift cards from Macy’s, Best Buy’s, and Target but items had not yet received? It had been over 6 weeks since payment and the sender is not responding to refund money back for items that were not received. The Tracking numbers that sender had texted recipient were not traceable in the USPS system and the UPS trackings for items not received can be claimed through UPS but sender refused to cooperate to reimburse me back for my money. Also the items that were received were not authentic Louis Vuitton items that sender claimed as authentic. Please help me because I️ need to file a financial crime report for this particular incident and I️ want to include the demand letter with it
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am very sorry to hear this;

Here is a demand letter template from the FTC that may help draft a demand letter.

Additionally the FTC recommends not wiring money to unknown parties precisely because of this issue so for future reference please see:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0079-money-wiring-scams

In addition to filing a complaint with the local law enforcement please see this agency that deals specifically with internet crime

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

If the seller is a legitimate business (often when the money is requested to be wired they are not, to much dismay) then an attorney should be hired to secure a judgment (and possibly criminal action for fraud) before a business goes bankrupt or becomes judgment proof (ie no assets).

The problem is that if a business is not sending merchandise that is paid for, and is sending forged knock offs, they are typically doing it to all of their customers, which means there are potentially many plaintiffs that may be entitled to relief so the sooner one gets a judgment the better.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: