Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is this considered confidential? I have an issue with my ex

Customer Question
Hi, is this considered confidential? JA...
Hi, is this considered confidential?
JA: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Lawyer's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.
Customer: I have an issue with my ex who has been stalking me. The weekend prior to this following incident I will briefly explain, I had someone (on audio) going through my room and drawers and there are audible voices on the video. Being that I have been denied for a protective order before, I was in the process of trying to gather enough to go to the court so the judge wouldn’t turn me away. The following weekend, I had an incident where I woke up, and my cameras showed something that I thought to be an intruder earlier in the night. I called the police. It turns out one of the clips was in fact me, dropping a camera. After that, they dismissed everything else I had to say. They expressed that they believed I was mentally unstable. Didn’t want to hear anything about the previous infusion. My sister in law spoke to the officer on my phone. I requested he not leave my presence while on it He did
JA: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: And I have video of him going through my cell phone
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: WV Yea
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 20 days ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not exactly sure what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer