The city of costa mesa calif.: The city attorney, has block…

Customer Question
The city of costa mesa...
The city of costa mesa calif.: The city attorney, has block me from exercising my right to have Code enforcement to do their duty and investigating my reported code violations. Their are code violations damaging my property and I reported them. The City Attorney has block my request, he stated: "it cant be proven" and instructed code Enforcement not to investigate. Who do I contact that can protect my rights and require the investigation to be made and reported on? Doug Pearce, @ douglas pearce @ att.net
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley

why is the investigation being blocked?