Im being harrasse for 5 years by a security guard at an

Customer Question
Im being harrasse for...

Im being harrasse for 5 years by a security guard at an outdoor mall

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California los angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

No other than a possible complaint to the state licensing agency which I never got a response from It is Andrews security working on behalf of the hollywood blvd buisness improvement district His 1st week of wprk there he claims he trespassed me from the mall while I was eating in the food court then after that threatened a woman who owned a buisness in the mall not to be friends with me so she won't speak to me then threatened to tress pass me at a line on the side walk they clamim as their property (which is in the middle of the side walk. then called the police on me while I was performing (playing guitar ) & had me thrown off the block when I hadn't even started playing (he used a cop that also workd security part time in the mall)...& him & his partner stalk me up & donw the blvd looking to get me some how..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The cop he used asaulted me about three years ago while working as a guard but the detectives (who told me they were sending it to the DA esponged his name & badge number from the record & put no evidence no witnesses & no injury (there were witnesses & prob video at the time)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You can file a police report and seek a restraining order. Can also report to HR and involve legal counsel.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.