Three general questions: 1. I received discovery doc's and…

Three general questions: 1. I received...
Three general questions:
1. I received discovery doc's and they were approx. 1000 printed pages and 990 individual email fragment files (each file is a piece of an email chain) on a CD with only a title of the email provided all with 50% duplication. Nothing was numbered and much is missing a big mess. Do discovery doc's have to be numbered?
2. Your opinion: Would you think that a lawyer would take a contingency case to represent one out of four beneficiaries of a trust on a claim for the benefit of the trust where the beneficiaries don't get along and the other three beneficiaries don't want the claim to be made?
3. What options are available in Massachusetts for help when an opposing attorney lies under oath at a hearing?
11/20/2017
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. To answer your questions:

1. Yes, the pages should be numbered or "Bate-stamped". You should request numbered documents from opposing counsel.

2. I doubt an attorney would take a contingency case like the one you described. You will likely have to pay the attorney by the hour.

3. Your best option here is to report this attorney to the MA Bar. They should at the very least investigate your claims and then decide if any disciplinary action is warranted.

Do you have any more questions today?

it was a rules requirement that the pages be numbered and now I have to request the respondent fix it?

Correct.

Thank you!

You are very welcome! I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 3, 4, or 5 star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin
Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer