I am having trouble getting my mortgage company to release…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble getting my mortgage company to release my funds from my insurance company because our home flooded during Harvey

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet...I don't have a clue who to report this to or what to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That flood insurance was not a condition of my mortgage

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this situation?

Tina, Lawyer