I'm looking for a business lawyer who is familiar with no…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl. I'm looking...

Hello Pearl. I'm looking for a business lawyer who is familiar with no competes

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wisconsin, Milwaukee County

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was served papers this afternoon when I picked up my paycheck

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The copy of the no compete in the summons does not match the one I signed back in 2010

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

How can we assist you? What are your specific questions for us?