I have a friend who has been incarcerated at the franklin…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend who has been incarcerated at the franklin county jail for about a week now. She has a bond of $4,000. We do not have property nor cash funds to bond her out. Is there any way we can have the bond reduced?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has a child and a job in Austell, ga.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Have you spoken with a bondsman and are you able to use their services?