I was hoping you could help me with some information. In am…

Customer Question
Hello I was hoping...

Hello I was hoping you could help me with some information

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In am in Collin County in the State of Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was served with papers on Thursday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need to know how to counter

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
I have been service with a small claims doc and I need to understand the steps I need to take to counter.
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

ok

Thanks, ***** ***** me a moment while I review your information in detail.

I'm still with you, just reviewing...