I need to speak with you in person. Houston

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with you in person

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Houston <Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well , I have my divorced degree ,try to get my pension , they won't give to me unless i am approve by the judge . I just don't understand so i need to show to lawyer .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.​ I think it might be easier to speak by phone - but if you'd like to attach the file here we can look at it.