The VA in ,Mississippi, has helped me, but they are giving…

Customer Question
The VA in Jackson,Mississippi...

The VA in Jackson,Mississippi, has helped me, but they are giving me the run around on helping me with the problem I have with my legs. They overlooked the cancer I had back in December last year. They finally caught it in April. I am 100% disabled , because of Agent Orange. We have made 3 or 4 trips up there for my legs and it is always a different doctor I see. One doctor told me if he got cleared by the heart and cancer doctor he could do the procedure. Well now the last doctor told me that he wanted to wait until I see in January. Could you please help me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It is all on my records at the VA

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?