I'm blind and need help now my wife and her mom tried

Customer Question
I'm blind and need...

I'm blind and need help now my wife and her mom tried killing me on August 3 there is a deposition but because they lied and got an order of pertection again s

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New york

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Voice activated message yes there's a deposition but the State police want to call it domestic because when they failed they got an order of protection I. could not call for help she took my phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Voice activated message im blind and this girl has taken me for 301,000 I got in March 2017 and wanted another 300,000 by killing me on August 3 and nobody is doing anything to stop her or her mom because they know her and her best friend lives in my house that I bought for me no her names on the deed to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If they tried to kill you, have you reported it to the police. You mentioned the state police want to call it domestic, but have you filed charges against them for attempted murder?

Aside from that what is your specific question for us?