Dhs has now sayed my rights are to be terminated because of…

Customer Question
Dhs has now sayed...

Dhs has now sayed my rights are to be terminated because of a miss a lre tail court date that was change and not even get notice of tbe date by appont lawer.what can be done about.it they took her for things fhat were hearsay and never proven by DHS

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And do you have a reliable court contact?

Oregon Portland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Only by phone after after the miss date and the. court lawer snice 9-13-17 left a 23 sec message saying he may be ar

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My laser has been no help ans this. Is the 5r

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
You can file a motion to restore and explain your default which court should grant.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”