Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I heard posting someone online or letting his friends know
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
For Michael Bradley: I heard posting someone online or letting his friends know what kind of person he is are also considered harassment, the new type of harassment. Is it true? Isn't there something … read more
A client breached a contract valued at $2900.00 dollars. I
Loren, lawyer
A client breached a contract valued at $2900.00 dollars. I live in ***. She lives in *** . How can I go after her in the courtroom to recover the cost of the completed contract.? *****@******.***… read more
What might constitute a Curtis factor during a divorce and
Ray, Lawyer
What might constitute a Curtis factor during a divorce and bankruptcy in order for a bankruptcy judge not to lift an automatic stay?… read more
I am in process of a tenant eviction, I had a court date on
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am in process of a tenant eviction , I had a court date on 6 28 2017, I agree to accept partial payment cancel court as tenant promised would keep up on payments . however tenant fell behind and I f… read more
Im filing divorce papers from an online source. They look
Legal Eagle, Attorney
im filing divorce papers from an online source. They look good however there are blacks. So my question is is it ok to fill it in with a pen on the documents that will be filled? Here is a ling from d… read more
Mine is a civil matter (slander, harassment, intentional
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Mine is a civil matter (slander, harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress) that, in part, stems from a landlord/tenant matter and includes subpoena for online entities (Craigslist). Do… read more
Ray, needs your help.A quick background first --- I submitted
Ray, Lawyer
Hi Ray, needs your help. A quick background first --- I submitted Plaintiffs' First Amended Motion to Compel Answers to Interrogatories to the court. After passing the deadline, the Defendant atty fil… read more
Thank you I will try to be more aware. What I meant was why
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Thank you I will try to be more aware. What I meant was why is it on the SC calendar? That has never happened before. “Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As… read more
What can I do then, this person has turned me into the attorney
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What can I do then, this person has turned me into the attorney general, the BBB, both of them dismissed it with no actions on my part, but still going to remain on file that the complaints were lodge… read more
Hi Zach, I have 2 concerns right now I hope you can help me
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Hi Zach, I have 2 concerns right now I hope you can help me with. i am preparing for trial in small claims court I need to establish my former employers failure to issue final pay and overtime: First … read more
I just got the following in my email. What does this mean?
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I just got the following in my email. What does this mean? Attached you will find a demand letter and draft Complaint which relate to your intentional trademark and copyright infringement of INSANITY®… read more
Alexia, I recently argued in an EEOC appeal statement that
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
Alexia, I recently argued in an EEOC appeal statement that the appellant did not receive a "notice of elegibility" or "designation notice" when filing for FMLA so her rights to FMLA were tampered with… read more
My attorney asked $7500.00 to handle my divorce. I
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
My attorney asked for a $7500.00 to handle my divorce. I was living in Wailuku HI at the time. I had no where to go so my son who lives in Waxahachie Texas told me to move to Waxahachie. I moved May 2… read more
Oh my gosh.. Now I received 2 summons..1 for my son and one
Ray, Lawyer
Oh my gosh.. Now I received 2 summons..1 for my son and one for me to report to a justice of the peace and answer to the complaint filed by the State of texas for an offense of parent contributing to … read more
In my 1995 Divorce Decree in Oregon I was awarded a Judgement
Lawrence D. Gorin
Lawrence D. Gorin, Attorney at Law
In my 1995 Divorce Decree in Oregon I was awarded a Judgement for Credit Cards in my name that my ex-husband ran up knowing he was going to walk out. The decree also states that he must pay my attorne… read more
are local municipal courts immune from obstruction of justice
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
are local municipal courts immune from obstruction of justice charges?, and /or local municipal court judges immune from obstruction of justice?. if not, ...... can a petition for relief under us tita… read more
Searched vehicle w/o a warrant no traffic violation ...
Mike Garcia
Mike Garcia, Sr. Research Paralegal
Searched vehicle w/o a warrant no traffic violation police twisted the report and accused the driver of been an illegal from Mexico & forcibly wanted him to admit to providing a fale ssn. Nautral US c… read more
I work as a supervisor for a cable company .The have now ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I work as a supervisor for a cable company .The have now required that I work 6 days a week 12 hours day. they say I am an expemt employees and will not get overtime. I work in the state of Oregon. Ca… read more