I've been getting these phone calls on my cell phone

Customer Question
I've been getting these...

I've been getting these phone calls on my cell phone everyday all day from and Insurance Affordable Health company. I told them I am not ***** ***** and to stop calling me and to take me off their phone list.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The phone calls started on Veterans day and they haven't stopped yet. On that day I got about 20 calls.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Ok

Good morning. Have you contact your phone provider and asked them to block the number? Does your cell phone allow you to block numbers?

It's a different number each time from different locations in Virginia in additional to outside the state. I told them to stop and If they didn't I was going to file a lawsuit and they told me they have heard that before.
Don't need a call.

You can file a report with the FCC and I have provided the link below. After you do this and go on the do not call list, if it continues, you could then retain counsel and sue them, for the violations.

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/stop-unwanted-calls-and-texts

OK, I will do that.

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.