I will like to know how could someone asst me with help

Customer Question
I will like to...

I will like to know how could someone asst me with help regarding harassment

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In queen ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have but case was dismiss

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I took to supreme court yes i live nyc housing this is regarding a tenant that live below me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us if you have taken it to the court already?

Hi when I signed up for this it says $5 in my account it shows that you guys took $31 and my question hasn't been answered all song o n e for you guys to charge me $31 now I want that money back