Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I will like to know how could someone asst me with help

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. How can I...
hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i will like to know how could someone asst me with help regarding harassment
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: in queen ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i have but case was dismiss
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I took to supreme court yes i live nyc housing this is regarding a tenant that live below me
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Legal
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 22 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us if you have taken it to the court already?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Hi when I signed up for this it says $5 in my account it shows that you guys took $31 and my question hasn't been answered all song o n e for you guys to charge me $31 now I want that money back
Tina, Lawyer