Pfa filed without my presence while incarcerated, request to…

Customer Question
Pfa filed without my...

Pfa filed without my presence while incarcerated, request to be taken to the hearing. court and sherif failed to transport. have written proof of request.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

There the stick . $$$ just released

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just it was filed witout me being there.... and i have proof of request.. and very little $

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
can i have it dropped due to courts / sherrifs failure to transport. I have the written request and responce from prison councilor who contacts the sherrifs dept to get you taken to the hearing .
11/20/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can ask for rehearing in the case.

The case can be filed without you being present. However, you must be presented the opportunity to tell your side to the Court at the hearing. If this was not done, then your due process was violated. The hearing must be rescheduled to afford you the opportunity to defend yourself since you did not fail to show up, but the prison officials did not take you to the Court as your requested.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

How , or what must I do to initiate this hearing, I sadly am.clueless

You need to file Motion for Rehearing on the case and state your reasons for the Motion just like you did in your post here. The Courthouse should be contacted on your behalf for Motion forms you can use to request for the hearing.