My sister illegally cut me out of will and illegally

Customer Question
My sister illegally cut...

My sister illegally cut me out of will and illegally established trust in which she has been abusing me with

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The estate of property was in NY and the money was put in a bank in Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Police reports in both states and court minute proceedings

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In dire need of medical expenses, very sick with infections and don’t have time, need resources to save my life and move to appt mold free due to severe allergies. Have Lymes and malaria yeast and mold infections also rocky mt spotted fever possibly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. Which State does your question pertain to? I see New York and MA. Whose will did she cut you out of?
Grandmother
How did she accomplish this?
Can you example this a little more?
While in a drugged up state she made me sign legal papers to give her money from my grandmas estate. No trace money is in my name at all.
Where is your grandmother’s will?
Suffolk County Probate Court 2006 processed, home sold 580,000 2008 by Uncle, executor and 2 sisters. I was an heir and 100 percent left out illegally by all named parties in will. My family is trying to do this again in my father’s estate in Florida. Dad in ill health. Trying to maintain a voice so they don’t do this again. My moms estate was stolen by my exhusband who invested in day trading and he said he lost all the money in CA in 1998
I was misdiagnosed and placed on medications 4 years I had severe allergic reactions 2. Doctors, judges, attorneys illegally forced me to take meds to have contact w my kids. Survivor of Environmental factors, heavy metals, Lymes disease and severe allergies. Due to medical malpractice liabilities, I am still being illegally detained in psych wards. Even though I have health care proxy’s. Case is 30 years old and based on 1 dr malpractice and subsequent doctors are covering for each other in this field. Federal lawsuit filed in NYC in direct retaliation recently again held 5 days and forced to take meds allergic to to get out
If you were left out illegally you have a lawsuit against the executor of the estate. The executor has a fiduciary duty to see that all beneficiaries receive their share as provided in the will. Who is the executor if your father’s estate?
I believe it’s my sister that stole my last inheritance and no one will tell me or give me copy of my dad’s will. By the way every time you answer a question is my card charged $5
You should not be charged per question. Let me provide the number for customer service. The Attorneys have no access to customer accounts and do not have access to billing. Before we continue please make sure you are not paying for any amount that you did not agree to.