Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I just went on the legal zoom webs site for the estae.

Customer Question

i just went on the legal zoom webs site for the estae bundle
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: alabama
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i just signed up paid for the estate bundle and they said the password ***** not accepted for the email given
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if the need the regular password ***** the email***@******.*** or do they want a new email password ***** this new account
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

LegalZoom isn't affiliated with JustAnswer so you would need a different login and password ***** them than you use for JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i tried to sign up today and gave the credit card info but then they asked for the email for this new account and the password
I did not understand if they wanted the same password ***** goes with that email normally or if they want a created password
for the new legal zoom account. they bumped me out becuz it said the password ***** gave was not the correct one
now I am upsset becuz the took my money for the estate bundle and gave no way to proceed
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

While we're not associated with them you can contact their customer support at https://www.legalzoom.com/contact-us and they will help you correct the issue. I've heard they have excellent customer service.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

There is also a toll free number on the upper right section of that page.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a 5 Star Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Also please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions in this thread. I want to be sure all of your questions are answered.