Can a healthcare power of attorney be delegated against the…

Second opinion] can a healthcare...
Second opinion] can a healthcare power of attorney be delegated against the patient's wishes? what is a patient's legal recourse if a medical provider takes direction from an unauthorized person against a patient's wishes?
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/19/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
The person that signs the healthcare POA is something signed by the person expresses their wishes. I am a little confused as to why they would sign a POA that does not reflect their wishes?
Failure of the designated agent in the POA to honor what is stated in the POA is a breach of fiduciary duty that could result in a lawsuit.
Do you have any additional questions for me?
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
not at this time, thank you.
Thank you.
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney