I am a home health aide. I had this client last night and…

Customer Question
Hello , my name...

Hello , my name is ***** ***** I am a home health aide. I had this client last night and his wife is a very nasty person. When I told her I was going to call my company and tell them not to send me back out to that house. She kicked me out. I don’t drive and she was well aware of that and I live a 30 mins away. It was cold and raining. I waited outside in the cold rain for 30 mins. I’m pretty sure this is illegal. I am looking for some assistance. My phone number is(###) ###-####email :***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I told my employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am seeking advice I would like to take legal action

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Are you asking if it was illegal to kick you out of the house?

What legal action did you want to take?