I had a question about evictions in Arizona. They sent me a…

Customer Question
Hi I had a...

Hi I had a question about evictions in Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

They sent me a 5 day notice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They told me I have until the end of the month to pay $2500

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.